Reports to: Residential Associate Program Director
$14.00 – $14.50
Assist consumers to develop, maintain and improve the community living skills. Services shall be delivered in a manner that promotes individual success, independence, and respect. The Skills Trainer shall cooperate as a member of the Interdisciplinary Teams and work in liaison with the Residential Associate Program Director, when necessary, to resolve issues that may arise in the training process.
Must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma/GED, have a valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle and proof of up to date auto insurance. Prior experience working with individuals that have developmental disabilities is not required but preferred.
- Flexible work schedule
- Eligible for pay increases after 90 days
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 100% Company sponsored retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (Accrue up to 3 weeks in 1st year)
- Paid Holidays
- Extensive training, including First Aid / CPR /AED
- Company provided cell phone
- Mileage & Expense Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities