Reports to: Vocational Associate Program Director
$14.00 – $14.50
Assist consumers to maintain competitive employment within the community. Services shall be delivered in a manner that promotes individual success, independence, and respect. The Job Coach shall cooperate as a member of the Job Retention Team & Interdisciplinary Teams and work in liaison with the Support Services Director, when necessary, to resolve issues that may arise on-the-job when the employer has a “partner” relationship with the company.
Must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma/GED, have a valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle and proof of up to date auto insurance. Prior experience working with individuals that have developmental disabilities is not required but preferred.
- Flexible work schedule
- Eligible for pay increases after 90 days
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 100% Company sponsored retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (Accrue up to 3 weeks in 1st year)
- Paid Holidays
- Extensive training, including First Aid / CPR /AED
- Company provided cell phone
- Mileage & Expense Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities